Tuesday, March 9, 2010

To the angels on earth

After much debate with myself I decided to post this. It can be taken as a poem of bad taste, but it is all in good humor so i wont apologize.And if you are offended, "frankly my dear(s) I don't give a damn". No seriously it was written as a joke.... So the story behind this poem is that one of my friends commented that the best thing about spring is girls and how he wished to read a poem about it. So I took it up as a challenge. I hope you guys like it.


As prudent winter sleeps

And warmer breeze heroically peeps

With the blooming of the flower

The sun generously adds some hour.

In these bright sunny days

I am amazed by your ways.

When you break that cocoon of white

My soul dances with elfish delight

The sizzling heat does rise

The skirt, bounces and my heart joyfully dies.

When the tailor labors a little less,

Those glossy people, may god bless.

The bosoms finally breathe

Heavy, with chemicals my body shaking does need.

Through the cloudy linen your mounts peak

Erect, my imagination, and my eyes hauntingly left to seek

Those naked limbs, with sinus so tight

Me my “y” chromon’s have to fight.

In the twin mountain subtle glow

A deep flirtis cleavage does flow.

Through the wavy mysterious fur

My hopeful fingers do passionately lure.

And I glance from the rear

At those carnal twain so fair.

And I a prisoner of your charm

That which rattles my mind also does calm.

O angels, beautify personified

To convey my noblest intent I have tried

My humble earnest respect you

And to the god blessed spring

To our Manhood this favor does do.

Bounce freely, shake, feel the air

And those divine jewels with us do religiously share.

No comments: